Registration for an additional course at Geosciences
Students who want an additonal Geosciences course in the upcoming teaching period and cannot register for it through Osiris due to the maximum course load have to submit this form.
Please note the following:
- This registration form needs to be submitted during the registration period. During the late registration
it is no longer possible to apply for an additional course.
- You have to be enrolled for your other courses in Osiris before submitting your request for an additional course.
- The additional course should be a course from your own major programme/department.
- Students are not allowed to participate in more than one course in the same timeslot.
- Enrolment in an additional course may be declined by the Director of Education in case of insufficient study progress and/or insufficient capacity for a course.
If you have any questions, please contact
Ba - Aardwetenschappen
Ba - Global Sustainability Science
Ba - Milieu-maatschappijwetenschappen
Ba - Milieu-natuurwetenschappen
Ba - Natuurwetenschap en Innovatiemanagement
Ba - Sociale Geografie & Planologie
Ma - Earth Life and Climate
Ma - Earth Structure and Dynamics
Ma - Earth Surface and Water
Ma - Economische Geografie
Ma - Energy Science
Ma - Geocommunicatie
Ma - Geographical Information Management and Applications (GIMA)
Ma - Human Geography and Planning (Research)
Ma - Innovation Studies
Ma - International Development Studies
Ma - Marine Sciences
Ma - Planologie
Ma - Sustainable Business and Innovation
Ma - Sustainable Development
Ma - Urban Geography
Ma - Water Science and Management
In which academic year did you start your programme?
How many credits (EC) did you obtain so far?
Course code additional course (
Course name additional course:
For which other courses are you enrolled in the same teaching period?
Course name 1:
Course name 2:
Is this your first application for an additional course?
Motivation for an additional course:
= Invoer verplicht